A Week in Links #16
June 28, 2011
- Brandon Voss speaks to artist Margo Selski about her new series of paintings featuring her son and discusses his unusual upbringing.
- Janet Mock blogs about trans terms.
- Gun Hill Road, the film.
- Jane Foster Blog – prettiness.
- You’ve 5 days left to watch the wonderful The Godmother of Rock & Roll: Sister Rosetta Tharpe on the iPlayer.
- Andrea Levy wins the Walter Scott Prize for The Long Song (still on my leaning tower of to-read books).
- The latest in Ben Reininga’s Ridiculous Tips for a Miserable Sex Life
- What parks could be like if councils had any imagination at all.
- Oliver Jeffers shows us how to draw penguins.
- World’s wealthiest people now richer than before the credit crunch and of course that means Benefit cuts: single mothers are the biggest losers And why not. Gotta keep up that underclass to distract people from the first headline.